Landmarks New Zealand is committed to providing guests with both flexibility and security during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Book with confidence
You can book with us with peace of mind if, you are unable to travel as either you are prevented from leaving your home country by government guidance, or unable to enter New Zealand as visitors are not permitted due to COVID-19, then you can until further notice;
- Modify dates – free change of dates subject to availability and any rate changes. We will do our best to accommodate your new requirements.
- Credit – full amount less any itinerary planning fees will be placed in credit for 12 months. An administration fee of $NZ250 may apply for changes that need to be made.
- Cancellation – 100% refund on your booking less any itinerary planning fees, net of any non-refundable services already paid for by Landmarks New Zealand.
** The above terms are subject to trade partners’ terms and conditions which will be stated in our proposal.
You are responsible for non-refundable airfares, insurance and other related costs.
We strongly recommend that you purchase appropriate travel insurance and adhere to all entry requirements to New Zealand.
Our full Terms and Conditions are available on enquiry.
Current COVID-19 TRAVEL Situation to New Zealand
Last updated 21 June 2022
- You no longer need a pre-departure test to enter New Zealand
- Most travellers need to be vaccinated and take 2 rapid antigen tests (RATs) after arriving in New Zealand.